Re: any debian packages using maven?

Hi Caolite,

Caoilte O'Connor wrote:
Hi all,
I just spent the weekend playing around in maven in consideration of moving our webapp build system over to it, and whilst reading docs noticed that there was a deb-package plugin.

So I was just curious whether any debian packages in the archive use this?

That sounds very cool. We plan to move kaffe's website over to maven in order to get some of the benefits from maven [1], and hope to have maven running on kaffe by then. So it would be great if you could share your experiences on using maven on the kaffe mailing list [2], to give us an idea of what the benefits & pitfalls are.

cheers,
dalibor topic

[1]
http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2003-November/044525.html