Re: IBM 131 and unstable?

Hi Glen,

Thanks for the pointer. Alas, I don't have that package installed:

lucifer[/home/crafterm]:7>dpkg -l |grep libc6
ii  libc6          2.3.2.ds1-9    GNU C Library: Shared libraries and
Timezone
ii  libc6-dev      2.3.2.ds1-9    GNU C Library: Development Libraries
and Hea
ii  libgpmg1       1.19.6-12.1    General Purpose Mouse Library [libc6]

(Is anyone else experiencing this problem btw? I must be the only one
using IBM JDK 1.3.1 on Debian unstable...)

Cheers,

Marcus