Re: new eclipse 2.1 deb

Takashi,

  great job. I am very glad to have my favourite ide available in
debian!

  I've got a problem with the current version of eclipse though and am
not sure if that is related to the packaging and if I should open a bug
report.

  I upgraded to the new version and after trying to compile a plugin I
got the following message: Error during build:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError encountered while running
org.eclipse.pde.internal.builders.ManifestConsistencyChecker. (copied by
hand) ...

  I also downloaded 2.1/gtk2 as zip file and tried to create a new
plugin project with all the defaults (so almost empty). It worked, but
repeating that steps with the packaged version gave me the same error
message as mentioned above.

  Any idea?

Cheers,
Mariano