Re: Eclipse2.1RC1 package

Tom> However, note that SWT is not 64-bit clean.  So certain ports
Tom> will be very difficult.

Jan> File Bugs :) If I read your email right, you're (-> your
Jan> firm..) actually a member of the eclipse board, so ... :))

The SWT maintainers already know about this.  We've already discussed
it on the platform-swt-dev mailing list.

Jan> Anyway, I think the eclipse Team will be very happy if somone
Jan> sends them patches for such things

Yeah, I'm sure.  If/when we do ports to non-x86 architectures, we'll
certainly submit the code.  The PPC stuff I did was really just
playing around.  I don't think I made any changes at all to do that,
just rebuilt the .so.

Tom