Re: JNI Installation Directories: Another push

    Ola> Well. Do they have any reason for this?

Concerns about the redistribution of code that Debian has been
distributing for longer than the five years I've been a DD.

Actually, having to think about this again has helped me make up my
mind: I going to have the jdk1.1 packages pulled from the
distribution.  I'll continue to maintain them in my role as a member
of Blackdown but continuing the charade that has been jdk support in
Debian is no longer worth the effort.

--
Stephen

"Farcical aquatic ceremonies are no basis for a system of government!"