Re: log4j version

On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 08:47:25AM +0100, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> You are very welcome to take it over.
>
> But before you do, you should contact Jesse Stockall <jesse_dev@yahoo.com>,
> that is (according to some of my logs) preparing new packages. Obviously
> this seems to have stalled.

I had new packages prepared and was starting the Debian maintainer
application process when I got another email from you stating that
another Debian developer was going to take the package over. Unfortunately I
can't find this message :(

I am still interested, and could provide updated package for you to
upload while my application is being processed.

Jesse