Re: JNI Installation Directories: Another push

> Do you know why they have not done anything. Have they responded at all?

The kaffe maintainer wrote when I sent the second (source-level) patch and
said he'd take a look.  The sablevm maintainer replied to my post from
yesterday; you've seen that.  The jdk1.1 and j2se1.4 maintainer I've heard
nothing from at all.  And on further investigation it seems that
ibm-jdk1.1-installer is orphaned, so I guess that one will need an NMU.

For reference, the bugs in question are #167933, #167934, #167936 and
#167937.

> I'd like a source patch for java-common if you can provide such a beast.

I assume by this that you mean a patch for the policy document; I'll do
one up this weekend.

Ben.