Re: JNI Installation Directories: Another push

W liście z pią, 07-02-2003, godz. 10:11, Ola Lundqvist pisze:
> On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 06:53:12PM +1100, Ben Burton wrote:
> > In the intervening three months, absolutely nothing has been done for *any* of
> Do you know why they have not done anything. Have they responded at all?
Your change will be included in next upload of SableVM package.
There are some improvements uderway which should mandate new upstream
version. If that doesn't happen in near future - I'll upload 1.0.5
with your patch. It surely hasn't been forgotten.

Regards

				Grzegorz B. Prokopski
--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski <gadek@debian.org>