Re: JSP in public_html

Tom Badran <tb100@doc.ic.ac.uk> wrote:

> I have plain html and php working in the public_html of a user with
> apache. I have just set up mod_jk with tomcat4 and i can serve jsp
> and servlets from the /var/www directory. However, if i have a jsp
> in the public_html directory, i get a resource not available
> error. Any ideas on how i can fix this? (im using all debian
> packages).

This is a jakarta-tomcat specific configuration question. You'll maybe
find more help at the jakarta-tomcat mailing-list:

mailto:tomcat-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org

See also:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html

Archive of the Tomcat-Users mailing-list:
http://mikal.org/interests/java/tomcat/

Or maybe look at the faq:
http://www.jguru.com/faq/Tomcat

This does not answer your question but I hope it'll help.

-- arnaud :: http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/
FOOTBALL: ce que toute femme épouse sans le savoir.