Re: EJB in jakarta project

> Hi
>
> On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 08:38:14PM +0200, Guy Geens wrote:
>
> *SNIP*
>
> > Christopher> (By the way, lib-sax-java is still not present in
> > Christopher> Unstable...)
> >
> > It's not in Woody either. I got the .deb from Potato.
>
> If you want the lib-sax-java package I can upload it again. I just
> thought that it was superseeded by xalan or xerces (did not remember
> which one now). That is why I asked for its removal (no packages
> depend on it).
>
> If you want it uploaded, I'll rename it to libsax-java according
> to the policy.

In a sense, I don't care /terribly/ much; the absence isn't too difficult to
solve.

The point of mentioning it was to indicate that there's still some form of
naming inconsistency present, which still needs to be resolved.

Precisely how it is resolved, I do not care.
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.mca@" "enworbbc"))
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/lisp.html