minor note re sun 1.4

I've used Blackdown 1.3.1 a lot on deb/unstable and it's
always run great.  Recently setup sun 1.4 (with
extra class lib pulled down as others have noted)
but 1.4 bit by failing to compile all of our code
correctly (largish app, maybe 200 java classes).
Problem showed up as a mis-serialized object at
run time.  Same code base compiled under 1.3.1 runs
great.

In general I'm pro 1.4 because it brings more
to the table.  So this is just a gentle warning
to be careful with 1.4.  Perhaps 1.4.1 will have
some of the bugs ironed out.

Heitzso