Re: Success with IBM JDK 1.3.0 for PPC _WITH_ JIT

Sure, but the subject was : we've finally got a JVM with JIT under PPC
Linux, and that's nice...

Oh I agree. I installed it earlier today and it makes Tomcat go "whoosh!". Strangely it makes BeanShell take much longer to start up though.

So what ? Are you all telling me you are going to develop a Moz plugin
for IBM JDK, or that your are going to implement a jit for Blackdown, or
what ????

If only I had the time. But I do think there is alot of "we don't have it, so we don't need it" attitude floating around in the GNU/Linux world and it bugs me when I see it.