tomcat, java2-runtime and Blackdown

  Just did an upgrade and tomcat now requires java2-runtime which the
  Blackdown package of j2sdk1.3 does not provide. Is someone working
  to upgrade j2sdk1.3 control file so that I don't have to install jdk
  1.1 to get tomcat to install?

  In the meantime, is there any update-alternatives magic I can issue
  to get /usr/bin/java to point back to /usr/lib/j2sdk1.3/bin/java?

Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!