Re: [summary] Re: policy proposition for javadoc installation

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 10:48:43AM +0100, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> But if we want to distinguish between doc and javadoc on the filesystem
> level I think it is good to separate it on the package level too.

Why?  For example, glibc-doc contains both man and info files.  The
only common reason for dividing up documentation is that the same
content is available in multiple formats.  This is not the case
here.  The average user just wants the docs--don't make him choose N
packages!

Andrew