Re: policy proposition for javadoc installation

burton@openprivacy.org (Kevin A. Burton) writes:
> Because most people won't care about API documentation.  If I want to download
> and use KOffice I obviously don't care about API documentation.

  Do you know of any Unix installation that comes without sections 2
  and 3? ;-)

  In regards to your previous message, Kevin, I think that perhaps my
  point was too subtle in my previous note. I wouldn't want to put
  Javadoc in /usr/share/man. It's just organized far too differently.
  Hence, /usr/share/javadoc/<package>. Perhaps someday, it will be
  /usr/share/javadoc/javadoc[1-9] ;-), but not today.

Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!