java-common and registry

Hi.. I noticed that java-common 0.8 has been rejected from the archives.
Since there will have to be a new upload, I don't suppose it would be
possible to include the registry stuff along with it?

*flutters eyelids*

I can write drafts for the appropriate policy changes if desired.

My only question would be whether the registry files should be conffiles,
i.e. in /etc/java/registry instead of /usr/share/java/registry?

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals, and 362 to
heterosexuals.  This doesn't mean God doesn't love heterosexuals, it's
just that they need more supervision.
	- Lynn Lavner