Re: Fw: tomcat and apache troubles

J.R., a general rule that must be broken only in dire circumstances --
what were you doing, what did you expect to happen, what actually
happened. :)

My *guess* suggests that you tried making symbolic link into a directory
where you don't have write access. Either make the link as root (with su
or sudo :) or own the directory. I am not sure which is better in your
case.

Of course, it could be something else entirely, but I have no means of
figuring this out -- because there are few details in your email. :)

* J. R. Westmoreland <jr@orthanc.jrw.org> [010428 11:24]: