Re: installer packages for SUN's jdk1.3-beta

    Miros/law> Has anyone packaged an installer package for Sun's
    Miros/law> jdk1.3 tarball?

We have made Debian packages for the Blackdown J2SE 1.3 (which is
about the same as the Sun version as we are working the same tree now).
So far packages exist for the SDK, the runtime environment, the plugin,
and Java3D.  We also have a installer package for Sun's documentation.
The packages will be available soon.

        Juergen

--
Juergen Kreileder, Blackdown Java-Linux Team
http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux.html