Re: Tomcat 3.2 + mod_jk-auto

>>>>> "Soeren" == Soeren Kalesse <Soeren.Kalesse@IN.Stud.TU-Ilmenau.DE> writes:

Soeren> Now I'm wondering how it's possible to change the location of
Soeren> the mod_jk.so in tomcats configuration from libexec/mod_jk.so
Soeren> to /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_jk.so.

Hmm... I only have the latter file.

Soeren> It also says that one can do additional configuration w/
Soeren> 	<ApacheConfig/>

Soeren> in the server.xml, but it also says that this is only possible
Soeren> since Tomcat 3.3.

Works with 3.2.3 as well. I have that line, and it works.
ggeens@andor:/etc/tomcat$ dpkg -l tomcat
ii  tomcat         3.2.3-4        Java Servlet 2.2 engine with JSP 1.1 support

I had to change some directory permissions, and I needed to recreate
the link /var/lib/tomcat/conf/mod_jk.conf-auto, but finally, it
worked.

--
G. ``Iggy'' Geens - ICQ: #64109250
Home: <ggeens@iname.com> - Work: <guy.geens@cgey.be>