OT: Acroynyms [was Re: JBoss]

On Wednesday 05 December 2001 06:17 pm, Adam Heath wrote:

> I've filed an ITP, and will probably be uploading in 2 weeks, at the

> Fortunately, I almost have the nmu diff done, and will be sending that
> to the bts soon.

Greetings, all.  I've been lurking on this list for about a month and
following Debian news closely over the same period.  I have a small
opensource project, written in Java, and I would like toc reate debs for
it.

One thing I have found challenging is the number of acronyms debian folks
use, both on this list and in news releases.  Could someone please define
the following:

NMU
ITP
RC