Is it the time to write to you?))

Hey, my name is Louanne!
Photo shots of yours on right here arrested attention of mine and in this reason I wanted to know you closer. Hope u wouldn't be against.
U're a pretty male and I really fond of males who look like you. What's about me? My height is 166 cm. My birthday is on 6 of December. I am redhead. I could give u some of my explicit pics in next mail if you r interested in seeing them.
So, I wish you good luck and hope to receive a message from u soon.