Re: Upcoming events in Japan

Hi list,

On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 06:41:38 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <yama1066@gmail.com> wrote:
> Upcoming Events in Japan:
>
> 16 October 2010 @ Omori, Tokyo
> 69th Tokyo Area Debian Meeting
> http://tokyodebian.alioth.debian.org/2010-10.html

> 5-6 November 2010 @ Suminoe, Osaka
> 41st Kansai Debian Meeting in Kansai Open Source 2010
> http://wiki.debian.org/KansaiDebianMeeting

 I'll participate in this two event, if you want to talk and do GPG keysign
 with me (and other debian developers/maintainers), please come :)

 Kansai Open Source is one of the biggest FLOSS event in Kansai area, and
 Japanese local Debian community, Debian JP Project member would talk about
 Debian (and hold keysign party) at there. See http://k-of.jp/2010/index.html

 And another, regional Ruby event "Kansai Ruby kaigi" would be gather with that.
 http://regional.rubykaigi.org/kansai03

 I hope you'll have fun with those events.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane