Re: t-code: useful to keep in Debian?

On Sat, 2007-11-24 at 23:28 +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:

> I think this is not useful as a part of general distribution but is a
> nice piece of software as a part of meusium like archive.

In short, I'll do an NMU to fix those bugs.

I tend to think that it is all these little programs that hardly anyone
uses that provide the much of the value of Debian and I get pissed of by
the efforts of so-called "QA" team, which mainly consists of removing
stuff instead of putting in a little effort. These days I have some time
to counter that by NMUing packages. Anyway, I'll stop ranting now.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise