Re: Debian: t-code package needs an active maintainer

On November 25, 2007 at 5:57PM +0930,
pabs (at debian.org) wrote:

> The t-code package needs someone to update it for the modern era and
> maintain it in the future. Noshiro Shigeo does not seem to be active on
> the t-code package, so Tatsuya Kinoshita, perhaps you would like to do
> this? Noshiro, if you intend (or do not intend) to be active on the
> t-code package any time soon, please reply to this email.

I'm not a user of t-code, and I don't intend to take over the
t-code package.  Feel free to orphan or remove the t-code package
if the maintainer is inactive.  Anyway, I hope Shigeo will come back.

Thanks,
--
Tatsuya Kinoshita