Re: Accessing the nakaguro glyph.

On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 04:06:39PM +0900, Kenshi Muto wrote:
> At 6 Nov 06 05:03:57 GMT,
> NOKUBI Takatsugu wrote:
> > At Mon, 6 Nov 2006 13:20:53 +0900,
> > Charles Plessy wrote:
> > > As Anthy was not conforming to this de facto standard, I have opened a
> > > minor bug on anthy: http://bugs.debian.org/397119 The maintainer kindly
> > > accepted to ask the upstream author of anthy if he can add the nakaguro
> > > to the list of glyphs accessible through the slash key.
> >
> > I usually convert "nakaguro" in hiragana to nakaguro character with
> > anthy and anthy.el. Yes, it is painful.
> >
> > I don't know what is the good way to input nakaguro directory...
>
> Although it may depends on the framework, I always use "z/" to input
> NAKAGURO character with uim/skk or uim/anthy.

scim-anthy used here.  First thing to come up with slash is: nakaguro ・
 So no problem here.
Then switching to scim-canna: /
 (This is the only choice without Canna daemon)
Then scim-prime: /
 (This one is problem.)

As I see SCIM configuration, I can switch symbol input type.  It seems
response to /[] are configuarable under SCIM.

Osamu