CONGRATULATIONS, Online Program held on 5-September-2006.

FROM: PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
LOTTERY UK INTERNATIONAL,
LUKI BUILDING,
80 King William Street,
London EC4R 9AN,
United Kingdom.

Attention: Sir/ Madam,

We happily announce to you the draw of the LOTTERY UK INTERNATIONAL, Online Program held on 5-September-2006.

Your email address attached to reference Number: 208, ZX, 11,663/UK with Ticket Number: 99/bnk/533. Which subsequently won you one of the Jackpot cash prizes.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £2,500,000.00(Two Million Five Hundred thousand Great Britain Pounds) in cash credited to file L/UK/010/71/2/33 All participants for the online version were selected randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 50,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online.

A random number generator using a proprietary random number generation algorithm will select exactly 6 reference numbers from the range 1-24 with ticket winning number from the range 1-24 To file for your claim, please contact our claims director via contact information below:

MR. BILLY BRADFIELD,
CLAIMS DIRECTOR,
CLAIMS DEPARTMENT,
LOTTERY UK INTERNATIONAL,
LUKI BUILDING,
80 King William Street,
London EC4R 9AN,
United Kingdom.
Tel:+44 703 194 8432
Tel:+44 702 406 7317
Fax:+44 871 715 1559
Email:claimsdepartment_lotteryukinternational@web2mail.com
   Cc:claimsdirector2_lotteryukinter@yahoo.co.uk

Congratulation once again from me, and entire members of staff of the LOTTERY UK INTERNATIONAL and it is our hope that you participate in any of our international programs in the nearest future.

Thank you.
Yours faithfully,
CHRISTY IVAN,
PROMOTION DEPARTMENT,
LOTTERY UK INTERNATIONAL,

PLEASE NOTE:
YOU ARE TO KEEP ALL LOTTERY INFORMATIONS FROM PUBLIC AS WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN CASES OF MULTIPLE CLAIMS PROCESSING OR COMPROMISE THE PRIVACY AND SECURITY OF ALL OUR WINNER.THIS IS IN LINE WITH THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF THE LOTTERY UK INTERNATIONAL