Japanese Lists

Hi,

I found your email address on the internet and would like to ask you a question:

Do you manage Japanese lists? Could you please forward data cards / more information to me?

I have several clients that have been mailing into Japan for years but of course we’re always sourcing new lists for them.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Maarten Koorn

Account Executive

J.R. Direct Response International

Check out our NEW web site at: www.jrdirect.com

Ph:   +1 (604) 940-0277 ext. 118

Fax:  +1 (604) 940-1419

Do you have new lists? Send them to our List Brokers at this email address: newlists@jrdirect.com

This message contains information which may be confidential and/or subject to solicitor-client privilege and is intended only for the intended recipient(s) named above. Any review, retransmission, copying, disclosure or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.