Please help: CJK Debian reference card

Hi,

I'm looking for someone who likes to help me in creating
translations of the Debian GNU/Linux reference card in
Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.

For all language I need a translator!  Your chance to do some
cool work for Debian and become famous without having to code.

Also, I will need some help in LaTeX typesetting in those
languages, esp. in conjunction with UTF-8.  I have some first
results in Japanese, I'm stuck with Simplified Chinese, and I
did not yet try out Traditional Chinese nor Korean.

If you think, you can help, please contact me by e-mail.  Do not
start any translation work, to prevent doubled effort.

Cheers,
--
W. Borgert <debacle@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~debacle/refcard/