Re: Powerpoint document

Dear Valued Customer,

Our automated trouble ticket system was unable to process the email you
recently sent to support@tierra.net. Please visit the following URL and
paste your request into our support form. We apologize for this

Thank you for your assistance.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to email our award-
winning customer care center, 24 hours a day, at support@tierra.net. US and
Canadian residents can reach us toll-free at 1-877-843-7721; local and
international customers may call 1-858-560-9416.

TierraNet Customer Care

**                    TierraNet Dial-up!                         **
TierraNet is now offering standard and high-speed dial-up starting
at the low price of $9.95. Sign up today at GoTierra.net or contact
our customer care department for more information.

Original message follows: