Re: japanese input problems after upgrade

I've tried setting the session to default but that doesn't help. In
fact, KDE no longer seems to retain any settings (session type, sound
volume and etc) so default might never be getting set properly.
Hopefully, the next debian release of KDE 3.3 will fix the
problem..... Right now I have to manually set XMODIFIERS before
running Eterm or mozilla to get kanji conversion working.... Thanks,

  Jesse