Re: Why is Printing Broken? was Re: Howto set-up debian woody for Japanese

On Fri, 24 May 2002 22:08:16 +0200
Jan Willem Stumpel <jstumpel@planet.nl> wrote:

> And with the kochi fonts I could not print anymore.. Is this to be
> expected? Actually I have no idea what defoma is supposed to do.
> It is a "font manager", but what does this mean? What exactly does
> it manage?

What do you mean by "I could not print anymore" ?

> Is there any connection between msttcorefonts and defoma, for
> instance? I do not find any trace of the msttcorefonts in
> /var/lib/defoma or its subdirectories.

No idea. It might be a bug in msttcorefonts package.

Do you have psfontmgr installed ?

--
Junichi Uekawa, dancer@mikilab.doshisha.ac.jp
Parallel Computing Group, Intelligent Systems Design Laboratory,