Somewhat off-topic: looking for help with a bit of translation.

Someone just gave me an Aiwa AL-D210 tape robot that I'd like to try
to get running with Debian's amanda package, but the only
documentation available (and I've looked/called all over the place) is
written in Japanese.

  http://www.aiwa.co.jp/support/faq/al_faq/ald103.pdf

I was wondering if anyone knows of a reasonable translation service,
or if anyone here has interest in helping a bit.  I'm primarily
interested in what the various DIP switches do.

Thanks

(Please cc me as I'm not subscribed to the list.)

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu