Re: Japanese problem in GIMP

w> Hi,gurus,
w> My GIMP version is 1.2 and runs on testing/unstable. When it starts in the
w> Japanese environment:
w> -----
w> LANG=ja_JP.eucJP
w> LC_CTYPE="ja_JP.eucJP"
w> LC_NUMERIC="ja_JP.eucJP"
w> LC_TIME="ja_JP.eucJP"
w> LC_COLLATE="ja_JP.eucJP"
w> LC_MONETARY="ja_JP.eucJP"
w> LC_MESSAGES="ja_JP.eucJP"
w> LC_PAPER="ja_JP.eucJP"
w> LC_NAME="ja_JP.eucJP"
w> LC_ADDRESS="ja_JP.eucJP"
w> LC_TELEPHONE="ja_JP.eucJP"
w> LC_MEASUREMENT="ja_JP.eucJP"
w> LC_IDENTIFICATION="ja_JP.eucJP"
w> LC_ALL=
w> -----
w> Everything seems OK. But when I open the window of 拡張 --> Script-Fu -->
w> Webページテーマ --> Gimp.Org --> 管ボタンラベル... there is no font selection
w> in the window. However when I use other locale e.g. zh_CN.GB2312 or C there
w> is a place for selecting fonts in the window. But you know I could not input
w> any Japanese by kinput2-canna without setting locale as ja_JP.eucJP.
w> Do you have the same problem and how to solve it? Thanks so much!

Probably you mistook "Tube Button Label" for "General Tube
Labels". "Tube Button Label" doesn't have the font
selection.

Regards,
--
Akira TAGOH :: at@gclab.org