wen@japan.email.ne.jp

From: wen@japan.email.ne.jp
wen> Hi,gurus,
wen> When I try to install kinput2-common by apt-get in unstable
wen> I get the following error message,
wen> -----
wen> (Reading database ... 35652 files and directories currently installed.)
wen> Unpacking kinput2-common (from .../kinput2-common_3.0-15_all.deb) ...
wen> Setting up kinput2-common (3.0-15) ...
wen> dpkg: error processing kinput2-common (--configure):
wen>  subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 10
wen> Errors were encountered while processing:
wen>  kinput2-common
wen> E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
wen> Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
wen>
wen> Regards,
wen>
wen> --Wen