Re: GS-CJK, Defoma, Abiword, Tgif -- sophisticated font configuration.

Hi Jim,

At Tue, 06 Mar 2001 22:47:34 -0500,
Jim wrote:

>     Just trying to get defoma going. How do I update to the perl I need without
> screwing up my locales?

i don't think defoma and related stuffs require new perl.
you may be able to just install defoma.

> Don't I need the Japanese locale. This is why I've kept out of unstable. But I'd

Hmm, assuming you forgot the 'question' mark after 'locale.', and you're
talking about locale-ja, locale-ja is merged into locales so you can
remove it.

> love to get CJK going in Abiword.
> So, can I do that working mostly from stable? Thanks,
>                                                      Jim

The problem is, old abiword doesn't include CJK support, so
i'm afraid abiword in testing/stable cannot handle CJK.

Regards,

--
Yasuhiro Take aka hirot / <take@debian.org>
Debian Project