Splitting up task-japanese (again) (Re: The Grand Plan)

From: Fumitoshi UKAI <ukai@debian.or.jp>
Subject: Re: The Grand Plan
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 23:46:14 +0900

> If nvi-m17n is removed, task-japanese should be adaped because
> it depends on nvi-m17n.
> (IMHO, task-japanese should be splited in some way, maybe input-method,
>  but this is another issue.)

Indeed. Actually I'm about to splitting it to "task-japanese-minimum"
or something that every Japanese users would want to install and other
(not so many) "task-japanese-*" packages.

I've once posted about that before, but no one has replied. However,
so many users still complain about it without any *real* idea :(.

Any comments?

--
Keita Maehara <maehara@debian.org>