Re: task-japanese.ctl (Re: Boot-Floppies: task packages)

From: Taketoshi Sano <xlj06203@nifty.ne.jp>
Subject: task-japanese.ctl (Re: Boot-Floppies: task packages)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 23:50:39 +0900

> che> I would be happy if Mr. Taketoshi would take over the package, as I
> che> only use japanese support once in a while.
>
> Well, I am OK to take it, but at first maybe I have to setup to access
> boot-floppies CVS. (I have used cvs.debian.org for anonymous access of
> webwml pages, so it is not so difficult. The problem is that I am too
> busy right now,,,

You know, just do:

  cvs -d :ext:<account>@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot checkout boot-floppies
    (for official developers with read/write access)

  cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot checkout boot-floppies
    (anonymous read access)

> And if anyone on debian-japanese list or debian-devel@JP list have interest
> for this task-japanese.ctl package, I wish to recruit him (or her).

I can take it if you're so busy (thank you for your leading work of JP
merge operation!).

From: Ben Gertzfield <che@debian.org>
Subject: Re: Boot-Floppies: task packages
Date: 14 Sep 1999 14:19:04 -0700

> Package: task-japanese
> Version: 0.1
> Maintainer: Martin Bialasinski <martinb@debian.org>
> Depends: kinput2-canna-wnn, canna, canna-utils, kterm, xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn,
>          xfonts-cjk, intlfonts-japanese
> Architecture: all
>  This task package installs modifications that makes it easier to use
>  Debian for Japanese-related operations.
>  .
>  It includes fonts, modified programs and documentation.

I'd like to add locale-ja, kon2, konfont, manpages-ja, jless, rxvt-ml,
kinput2-wnn and freewnn-jserver (still in Incoming though), all of
which I'm using usually :).

And someone will want skk-related packages, others Japanized editors
other than xemacs and so on. Add what I've forgotten above, please.

--
Keita Maehara <maehara@debian.org>