Re: system working again...

Hi.

In article <[🔎] 14302.42109.160028.302155@cpu.wpi.edu>
 Josh Huber <huberj@WPI.EDU> writes:

 Thanks for the help, now this is where I am...
there are several different methods for inputting japanese text
in emacs, such as Wnn, Canna, skk, etc...which wuold you suggest,
and is there any documentation as to how to set these up?

I personally prefer skk, but it may be easy to use "user-ja" and Canna.
"user-ja" package has a configuration tool named "user-ja-conf".
It will add basic settings for you into your .emacs and so on.

Sincerely.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>