Abertura de chamado Nro. 0183701

Maegan Overstreet,

Em 08/03/2009 às 05:30h foi aberto um chamado na Planetarium com o número 0183701 contendo a seguinte descrição:

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

From: Maegan Overstreet <debian-italian@lists.debian.org>
To: <suporte@planetarium.com.br>
Subject: Get Money Fast with the Government Grants
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 16:30:30 +0800

Government Grants program is finally available for regular people! This program is just for you! Please, read this email - DON'T let the good offer pass you!

As you can see, there are many, many ways that crooked organizations can try to con you out of your hard earned money. The good news is that if you are simply careful and understand how the grant process really works, you will be able to ensure you are never the victim of government grant fraud.

That is why our organization is ONE TO TRUST, when you decide it's time to find out if you may be eligible for government funding. It is very important to work only with a company you can trust â?? like us. We don't make false promises or any promise we can't keep. We don't ask for your sensitive personal information. Instead, we simply take you by the hand and teach you how to successfully apply for the grants that you may be eligible for. We also make it easier for you to search through the various government funding programs (all online), so you can speed up the process of finding the right grant.

If you qualify for our Rapid Grants Solutions Kit today, you'll discover the ins and outs of finding and applying for government grants that people like you qualify for every day. Our Rapid Grants Solutions kit shows America where and how to apply for government funding. We don't simply help you find grant programs you may qualify for - we also make it easy for you to fill out the paperwork. It's all up to you to see which grants you may qualify for!

Send us a reply back to 1163raymore.winslow@gmail.com if you want to participate and see if you qualify for our free kit, and start applying right now!

Best wishes,
Rapid Grants Solutions

This email has been written and proved to be in compliance with the recently established can-spam act law in US. We are not provoking or forcing any person in any way to participate in our programs. To participate is your own decision and you carry the responsibility of taking further part in this promotion. Anyway, if you don't want to receive more good offers from us, you can simply Unsubscribe by sending us a notification email to out_of_the_list@yahoo.com with a mail-subject and text "Unsubscribe me", and we will get your email out of our list within 10 days.

This message is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is solely for the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you are not interested in the offered promotions, please just don't answer. If you think you have received this message and its contents in error, please delete it from your computer, or follow the unsubscribing procedure shown above.

Este chamado pode ser acompanhado no endereço abaixo. Para acessá-lo clique no endereço abaixo.

http://suporte.planetarium.com.br/suporte?chamado=0183701&email=debian-italian@lists.debian.org

Atenciosamente,

Equipe do Suporte Planetarium
Gateway de Comunicações
A maneira inteligente de usar a Internet
http://www.gatewaydecomunicacoes.com.br