Job Opportunity Available [Incident: 090117-000017]

Title: Job Opportunity Available

Please DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. This message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email.

Thank you for taking advantage of TelstraClear's Online Help service. It's our aim to provide you with a web experience which gives you the flexibility of easily finding the information you require, at a time that suits you.

A wide range of product and technical information can be found within our Online Help knowledgebase which you can view here.

If you need to add to, cancel or track the progress of your question, please do this through the My Stuff section of this site.

First time users of our Online Help service will receive another email with their My Stuff login details. Returning users can login here. My Stuff is the place where you can submit and track your online communication with us.

To update your question from our support site, click here.

 Discussion Thread
 Customer (Phemie Gardner)17/01/2009 06.10 AM
Hi,

Our organization starts recruiting employees willing to take part in
well-paying research studies conducted by leading online businesses.
Your opinion as a consumer is important for the success and profitability of
many business ventures.

You can earn very well for participating in on-line surveys, focus group
discussions, and product/service evaluations.

If you want to become one of our highly valued survey takers, please write
back to 1838zavannaduker@gmail.com and I will send you more information.

Please excuse us if this email is unwanted for you and we have disturbed you in some way, but this is a serious and sincere enquiry.

Sincerely,

Ann Stevenson
Assistant HR