RE: Advertise on your site?

Who are you ? And what are you search for ?
I found several information linked with this email address you provided :-)

If you are a hacker, be noticed that I have always forward many of our messaging to the USA gov websites.
This is because:

1) You are not entitled to send messages pretending you're from Debian GNU / Linux
2) I dig and found some strange information about you:
http://www.lucius.it/blog/
http://picasaweb.google.it/luciani.giorgio
http://lists.debian.org/debian-italian/2004/01/msg00746.html

Have any questions,
Look at:

http://www.fbi.gov
http://www.cia.gov
http://www.isoc.org/internet/law/
... and other websites concerning the International Legislation for the Internet

R.