Re: problema desktop manager

z3ro wrote:

chissà se kfreebsd diverrà mai il nuovo kernel di debian?

Dalla lista degli sviluppatori Debian

[...]

This is a status update for the Debian GNU/FreeBSD port[1]. This port
consists of two architectures: kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64.

[...]

* We would like to be an official release architecture,
   for Lenny we do not fulfill some criteria [9].

[...]

Short term plans (lenny)
------------------------

Currently we have a reasonable subset of lenny packages [11], but the
number of unmerged patches [12] is still too high. It seems doing real
Lenny release would be difficult. We plan to release at least snapshot
of Sid in time of Lenny release (as we did for the Etch release) for
both kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64. It is not yet decided, whether
it would be based on FreeBSD 7.0 or FreeBSD 7.1 (upstream schedule
declared for August 2008).

[...]

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD
 [2] http://buildd.debian-ports.org/
 [3] http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/
 [4] http://io.debian.net/ssh
 [5] http://asdfasdf.debian.net/ssh
 [6] http://wiki.debian.org/ArchiveQualification/kfreebsd-i386
 [7] http://wiki.debian.org/ArchiveQualification/kfreebsd-amd64
 [8] http://buildd.debian-ports.org/stats/graph2-quarter-big.png
 [9] http://release.debian.org/lenny/arch_qualify.html
[10] http://www.debian-ports.org
[11] http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/NOTES
[12] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=kfreebsd;users=glibc-bsd-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org;pri0=pending:pending,forwarded,pending-fixed,fixed;ttl0=Outstanding,Forwarded,Pending%20Upload,Fixed%20in%20NMU;pri1=pending%3dpending%2btag%3dwontfix,pending%3dpending%2btag%3dmoreinfo,pending%3dpending%2btag%3dpatch,pending%3dpending%2btag%3dconfirmed,pending%3dpending;ttl1=Will%20Not%20Fix,More%20information%20needed,Patch%20Available,Confirmed,Unclassified;ord1=2,3,4,1,0,5
[13] http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/outdated.cfg
[14] http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/outdated.cfg

Ciao
Davide