Debian, it isn't just by chance...

Hi Debian,

It isn't just chance that we've been brought
together.

Consciously or subconsciously, you've made your way
here and there's a reason behind it.

"When the student if ready, the teacher will appear."

I'm sure you've experienced this a number of times in
your life.  I certainly have and the more I pay
attention to it, the more often and reliably it
happens.  I've found that in my life, when I've
needed a mentor or a guide it always shows up - IF
I'm paying attention.

I've learned over the years to remain aware of where
circumstances lead me and to the people that I
encounter.  The more I stay attuned to it, the more
I find that my life gets easier as I go because there
is help for me no matter what I pursue and it's
always right there when I need it.

The times when I've really struggled were those when
I felt like I was all on my own and I tried to be
Superman.  Eventually, I would hit a point when I
decided that I could use some help and as soon as I
opened my eyes, BAM! the exact thing I was looking
for all along was right there just waiting for me.

All I had to do was open up and receive the help I'd
been needing.

You're here and there's a reason behind it.  You
haven't found all the answers to your struggles and
perhaps that's how we came together.  You and me in
particular.  Perhaps you'll find what you're looking
for in what I have to share with you - it is
different from that of others.

But don't take my word for it.

"Brian McAboy brings a refreshing new perspective to
trader development. His background in process
engineering really lets him approach things in a
completely different way than most trading educators.

As a result, you won't get the same old tired
material from him. He will allow you to see your
trading from a whole new angle, one which can
definitely help you be a better trader."

- John Forman
Best-selling author of "The Essentials of Trading"

This is one of those times to go with your gut and
listen to your own intuition.  I do that regularly
with people that I meet in life.  If I meet someone
I look for the purpose in that meeting and see what
it is that I am to learn.

Perhaps you could use some help with your emotions
in your trading.  That's very likely as this is the
toughest aspect of trading to master, but one of
the most important to success.  If so, then if you
are so inclined, get the Trader's Guide to Emotional
Management here:

http://www.insideouttrading.com/tgem/

In life, it is truly amazing how we are led to that
which we need and desire.  All you need to do is keep
your eyes open and see what is there for you.

Cheers!

Brian

P.S.  Just in case you missed it, there is a video
for you at

http://www.insideouttrading.com
New Ireland Ventures LLC

314 Loggerhead Drive
Columbia, SC
29229
US

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1009961757&ARID=239624

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1009961757