BraveHeart Productions Newsletter

Title: Untitled Document
BraveHeartProductions.com
<$todat$>

Dear Debian,

BraveHeart Productions would like to welcome you.
I am excited about the opportunity to touch your life in a positive way, and look forward to our journey together.

The love of speaking comes from the core of my soul, and I have decided to professionally dedicate myself to improving the quality of your life by assisting you in realizing your unique gifts and talents.

When I came to America 14 years ago, I was told to look back at the bridge that I had just crossed and to burn that bridge in spite of all the challenges that I may go through. I was told that if I had a dream that I was willing to persevere toward and if I was willing to fly like an eagle, America would be the wind beneath my wings. Those words have stayed with me throughout my journey as I made mistakes and also had tremendous successes. I hope and pray to inspire you to follow your purpose in life so that you can live the dream that was made because of you and for you....I am talking about the AMERICAN DREAM.

My ultimate passion is to help you live today as if it is the first day of your life; so when it is the last day of your life, it'll be the BEST day of your life.

In the future, you will receive different inspiring and educational newsletters from me that will assist you both in your life and in your business. Thank you for your commitment to yourself, I wish you tremendous success, and may you never be the same....

Ellie Drake
BraveHeart Productions.....
www.EllieDrake.com/community

Free Weekly Teleconference

Are you ready to receive a dose of inspiration?!

Monday Nights 10:30 p.m. eastern

Ellie looks forward to creating a team of individuals who will collaborate, grow, and produce.

The number is 212-990-8000 Pin 4033#

See you there!

My Journey To America...

"...if you have a dream and are willing to take consistent persistent actions toward your dreams, you will achieve them in this land of opportunity."

If you wish to remove your
E-mail address from the newsletter mailing list
click here.
Your privacy is important to us. We will never sell your personal information to any other company.

Read our complete Privacy Policy here.

BraveHeart Productions

1426 Towne Lake Pkwy
Suite 102-277
Woodstock, GA
30189-8260
US

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update