Aircard 775

Dear Sir or Madam,

Happy new year.

We saw your company is selling Aircard 775 and other related modem.

We would like to know whether we have chance to cooperate. We are manufacturer of wireless modem in China. We also have Aircard 775 and Sony Ericsson and 3G modem with low price. If you are interested in them, please do feel free to contact me.Many thanks!

Regards,

Kelly

--
Shenzhen Chunjiang Technology Development Co., Ltd.

Add.:RM.302,Block B,Xinxin Building,
    NO.113,Zhenxing Rd. Futian District, Shenzhen,
    China

Mobile Phone: +86-13713958410
Phone:+86-755-83324487
Fax: +86-755-83324348