Take advantage of special discounts now guys

Hang a thief when he's young, and he'll no' steal when he's old. Time flies when you're having fun. Starve a cold, feed a fever. Pain is only weakness leaving the body. U.S. Marines proverb Possible Interpretation: Women do not like the nice guys.
Variant: When the gods want to punish us they answer our prayers. --Oscar Wilde Liquor before beer and you're in the clear. Beer before liquor and you'll never be sicker. He who last, lasts, laughs last.
As you make your bed, so you must lie in it. The best way to get someone to stop digging his heels in is to dig out the sand around him. People who live in glass houses shouldn't play golf. Once bitten, twice shy
Kill not the goose that laid the golden egg. A chain is no stronger than its weakest link. Interpretation: If you are going to do something, do it right. Many a mickle makes a muckle After a storm comes a calm. Practice makes perfect.
In order to get where you want to go, you frist have to leave where you are Never eat the yellow snow. A Frank Zappa song. One mans meat, is another mans poison. Make hay while the sun shines.
All's fair in love and war. Scratch my back and I will scratch yours. Never eat the yellow snow. A Frank Zappa song. He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword. Whiskey on beer, never fear. Beer on whiskey, mighty risky