lsass.exe a trojan - is this for real?

Sorry for the cross post but this smelled fishy. I can't read German/Swedish but seeing the exact same email on another discussion group (http://board.protecus.de/showtopic.php?threadid=7346) made me wonder if this email is a hoax or something malicious...

it came to me privately from mssupport@nyx.net with a Cc: to debian-italian@lists.debian.org (which I am definitely not subscribed to since I don't speak a word of the language)...

Anyway, your thoughts would be appreciated!

Joubin

mssupport@nyx.net wrote:
hi, I am from Belgium and you'll don't believe me,
but a trojan horse in on your computer.
I've scanned the network-ports on the internet. (I know, that's illegal)
And I have found your pc. Your pc is open on the internet for everybody!
Because the lsass.exe trojan is running on your system.
Check this, open the task manager and try to stop that!
You'll see, you can't stop this trojan.
When you use win98/me you can't see the trojan!!

On my system was this trojan, too!
And I've found a tool to kill that bad thing.
I hope that I've helped you!

Sorry for my bad english!

greets