Could you still take advantage of this? Touching base.

First and foremost I hope you and your loved ones are well and in good spirits during these trying times.

I hope that your business is weathering this storm, and I am confident we will all come out of this stronger.

While the SBA relief process has been a slow and frustrating one, we are providing our clients with a variety of financing programs!

Are you curious to know how much capital your business will qualify for at this time?

The application process is simple and only takes a few minutes. Once approved, we can typically have the capital in your account within one business day.

I look forward to working with you, and establishing a long term relationship!

If you would like to be removed, please reply saying unsubscribe.

Alexandra Smith

Administrative Assistant

Phone: (631) 336-2199

Fax:     (631) 532-1654

150 Motor Pkwy Ste LL70

Hauppauge NY, 11788

NON-DISCLOSURE NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.