ALERT - GroupShield ticket number OA185_1352818028_EXCHANGE_1 wa s generated

Action Taken:
The attachment was quarantined from the message and replaced with a text
file informing the recipient of the action taken.

sales@videcom.com <sales@videcom.com>

debian-isp@lists.debian.org <debian-isp@lists.debian.org>

Message could not be delivered

Attachment Details:-

Attachment Name: sales@videcom.com.zip
File: sales@videcom.com.zip
Infected? Yes
Repaired? No
Blocked? No
Deleted? No
Virus Name: W32/Mydoom.o@MM!zip

The information in this email and any attached files is confidential. It is
intended solely for the use of the addressee. Any unauthorised disclosure or
use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message,
other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in
any medium. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the
The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses
carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.