[OFF] Fork of Dell Powervault MD3200

Hi Guys,

I hope not be misunderstood.

Every time I have to buy a server I use to look at his
capability matrix. I had the same issue with Dell hardware
in the past.

For my experience HP is the hardware maker that has the best
support for Debian.

Please don't misunderstood me! I'm not giving a lecture.
This is just a tip to You and is not my intention to
criticize the person that have stated this threat.

Best regards
--
Rodolfo Barbosa
Lunar Consultoria